Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Halloween Adventure . . . thought I would share . . .

Ok so on Halloween I had to work 5 until close . . . which sucked because I couldn't attend the opera and get extra credit, but that is beside the point. I got off of work at about 10:30 and my friends Chelsea and Megan told me to come over to the party that they were at. I told them that I would only for a little bit because I had work weekend at 9:30 the next morning. So I went out to West Fargo, where the party was.

Once at the party I meet up with Chelsea and on our way into the house I was introduced to Chad, who was really cute btw, he was leaving to head to the I-Beam (the gay club of Fargo that just re-opened). Then we go into the house where I am introduced to tons of people . . . I swear at least half of the men there were gay. Anyway the last person that I am introduced to is this guy Joseph, well I was first told that his name was Johnny so I haven't really known his true name cause he was trashed when I got there. Joseph was a very interesting character . . . Chelsea had told him that I was single and gay before I got there and that was when he was sober . . . he wasn't anymore. So he was grabbing my butt and feeling me up and all over me . . . he even tried making out with me shoving his tongue down my throat . . . it was making me a little uncomfortable. In an act of desperation I quickly grabbed Megan and planted one on her to prove to this guy that I was straight and not interested . . . he wasn't fooled and wouldn't leave me alone. The downside to my plan was that the other cute not drunk and all over me boys thought I was then with Megan and was her boyfriend so I sat there explaining that I wasn't and such . . . they all got a kick out of it. Well Joseph still wasn't leaving me alone and Chelsea and Megan wanted to go to another party . . . so I then became the dd (which was totally fine by me I didn't want to party too much anyway).

At the next party there were tons and tons of people, and not my kind of place . . . I mean not even 10 minutes after arriving at the party the was a huge fight downstairs and people were thrown out. Yeah it was a little intense . . . not to mention the only gay one and surrounded by sluts . . . so it was a little awkward. My friends Adrienne and Luke were on their way to this party to meet us and they were my saving grace . . . when they got there they could see that I was uncomfortable and wanting to leave so we decided to go to Luke's apartment instead . . . So Luke, Adrienne and I left and watched a movie.

Apparently shortly after leaving that huge party it was busted by the cops . . . luckily I wasn't there and Chelsea and Megan didn't get caught . . .

so yeah that was my Halloween . . . a night of strange events . . . which is the way that it should be!

No comments: