Sunday, October 26, 2008

So the end of the week . . .

Ok so auditions are over . . . I am happy that I got cast and I was up there with a music major and one of two to get called back for the lead . . . so there is really nothing to truly be upset about as I am learning!

Also, the boy situation . . . I guess he was avoiding me cause apparently he got a boyfriend . . . oh well . . .
Ok so as I found out tonight I am kind of bummed that I am not totally ok with it . . . and I wish I could just be older so than maybe I could be considered in his eyes as a potential candidate, but I guess again it is out of my control and I will eventually find someone . . . eventually . . . but he is still nice to look at and to think oh yeah I totally made out with that! :-D

Then tonight was a Halloween party with the theatre people and I was a drag queen! BOY was I FABULOUS!!!! That is all I have to say about that one!

Anyway this week has been an up and down week . . . I just hope things can just start leveling off soon . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

I want to see pictures!!
Congrats on your role :)